This week only, I am offering free, one-on-one phone sessions designed to answer your questions and get you pointed in the right direction so you can get your book published.
And I’ve found that phone calls work so much better than e-mail for working through your questions and concerns.
You may have basic questions about the process, such as:
- How does print-on-demand work?
- How do I get my book onto Amazon?
- What are the pros and cons of self-publishing vs. traditional publishing?
I can also cover more specific questions, such as:
- Should I go with Ingram Spark or CreateSpace?
- What is the difference between Kindle and EPUB format?
- How does expanded distribution work?
Wouldn’t it be nice to talk to a real person about these questions and concerns, and get actual answers?
Shoot me an e-mail and let me know the best time to call.
No obligation, nothing to buy! Just a personalized, one-on-one Q & A session, designed to make you more informed about your self-publishing options.
Get in touch with me here!
To your success,