Want to make steady progress on your novel but feel like you don’t have the time? Then the Page-a-Week Writers Club is just what you need! It’s a writing club reserved for busy writers who don’t have tons of free time.
All you need to do is write 250 words each week.
That’s just 35–40 words a day—but the beauty of it is that you don’t even have to write every day if you don’t want to, or can’t.
It’s all about making small, incremental gains, feeling great about it, and having fun in the process.
In other words, taking the pressure off.
The Page-a-Week Writers Club officially launches in June, and you can be the first to know when registration opens!
Learn more and get updates:
As a member of the Page-a-Week Writers Club, you’ll get:
- Motivating e-mails to encourage you to write each week
- Badges for achievement you can show off on your blog
- Writing prompts to get those creative juices flowing
- Feedback on your work, if you desire
- Your own author page to showcase your writing
- Opportunities to be a featured author
And it’s free! This is a great way to show that you’re serious about writing a book.
The biggest benefit of all?
That sense of productivity and accomplishment you’ll feel each week, despite your chaotic schedule.
Get more info and get in early: