As we prepare for the big launch of the Page-a-Week Writers Club on Monday, I’d like to know what you may be struggling with as a writer.
This could be any mountain you can’t seem to climb, from the beginning stages of conceiving of your novel, to actually writing it, to publishing and promoting it.
Or it could be a personal struggle you feel is preventing you from reaching your full potential as a writer.
Your story will help me provide encouragement to Club members on a much deeper level as they make weekly writing a habit.
If you yourself haven’t joined the Club yet, it’s open to all.
Are you brave enough to share? I’ll feature you on this blog. Your story will go a long way toward helping other writers who are experiencing similar struggles.
Here are a few questions to consider:
- What is your biggest writing struggle?
- Is there any personal struggle that is keeping you from realizing your full potential as a writer?
- What have you tried to overcome this?
- Has anything you’ve tried worked to some degree?
- What are a few interesting or entertaining facts about you, even non-writing related?
If you’d like to be featured, go ahead and e-mail your story to me. If you’d just like to make a comment, go right ahead—comment section is open!
Let’s talk struggle today, for the purpose of overcoming it tomorrow.