And can I quote you on that?
The best part of being in a writing group like the 20-Year Novel Club is that we all help each other out—which also means motivating each other to achieve new heights in our writing.
So what kind of quotes are we looking for?
It could be…
- A trick that works for you
- A challenge or struggle you overcame
- A lesson you learned
- Practical tips & advice
- General encouragement
On topics like…
- Writer’s block
- Confidence in writing skills
- Juggling life & writing
- Publishing your book(s)
These are just a few ideas to get the wheels turning, but obviously there’s much more to life and writing, so I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Join us, and be a part of something larger as you write your novel!
How to submit your quote:
- First, join us in the 20-Year Novel Club
- Next, submit your quote here
- That’s it! I’ll share it with everyone and give you credit.