Sure, we are dedicated to writing at least 10 words a day as members of the 20-Year Novel Club. And of course, we keep cranking out new chapters and sharing them with each other.
But that’s not all the Club is about.
We’re also sharing our experience with writing and life—via quotes.
“I’ve learned that “author omniscient” is not always the best point of view because it can lead to “head hopping,” which can be confusing to the reader. Pick one POV and stick with it, and if you need to switch, use a change in scene to indicate the switch.”
—L. K. Thompson, LTC (Ret.)
Now, we’d like to hear YOUR writing tips and advice! Join the Club and share them with us.
Here’s what we’re already doing in the 20-Year Novel Club:
- Making steady progress on our novels every single day
- Getting more exposure for our work
- Meeting motivated writers who push us to write more
- Discussing topics related to life & writing (coming soon!)
- Publishing that book as soon as it’s done!