And now, there’s a way to do it with the moral support of a group of like-minded writers who all have the same goal:
Write a novel and publish it … within the next year.
In the 365-Day Indie Author Challenge, you’ll spend the first 30 days getting your ideas together and writing your first chapter.
It’s going to be a lot of fun, and one heck of an achievement on your part.
Here’s what you’ll learn in just the first 30 days:
- How to craft the perfect opening sentence to hook readers from the very start
- 7 big mistakes (like too much detail) that will turn readers off
- Why sketching out your plot can make life much easier … or not!
- How to write cliffhangers that will keep readers turning the pages
- How to avoid letting perfectionism sink your efforts
As a group, we’ll give each other feedback, motivate each other, and make sure we all achieve our goals.
We’re starting on April 1st, so sign up (for free) today. Here’s some more info about the Challenge!
I’m Timothy Pike, copy editor and self-publishing coach, and I’ve been in the book business since 2014. I created the 365-Day Indie Author Challenge to help authors write and publish excellent books in just one year.