Become a master. Become a Better Writer.
Develop a daily writing habit.
Every day, you’ll be rewarded simply for doing what you love: writing. Write as often as you can, respond to writing prompts, and create writing prompts of your own. You’ll quickly increase your Fame Score, which helps you to stand out on ChapterBuzz, and helps new readers find you.
You’ll get 50 Fame Points just for joining the Club, and the more you participate, the more Fame you’ll get! It’s a motivating way to develop a daily writing habit.
Write your novel with confidence.
Here’s what you get with membership:
- E-mails that motivate. Motivation from your inbox! You’ll get regular e-mails in your inbox to keep you going with your writing.
- Writing prompts. Say goodbye to writer’s block. Writing prompts will get your creative juices (and your words) flowing.
- Get feedback & develop your talent. Other writers can tell you what they love, and what could be improved. You’ll learn from other Club members, and share your own knowledge.
- Be our featured writer. As you collect Fame Points, you’ll have more opportunities to be a featured Club member. This helps you build your readership!
- Double your Fame Points. On Double Fame Fridays, all of your week’s hard work is rewarded with twice the Fame Points. And get 50 Fame Points just for joining!
- Post your word count. Show off your progress, stay motivated, and stay on track by posting your weekly word count to your author profile page.
And the biggest benefit of all…
That feeling of accomplishment each and every week!
Procrastination is now a thing of the past!
I’m excited to welcome you! Join us today.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m nervous that people won’t like my writing. Will I fit in here?
Yes, in fact, you’re one of the main reasons I designed this site!
ChapterBuzz is where you can become a better writer, meet other authors, get more exposure for your writing, and even win an award for a job well done.
How do you become a better writer? You receive feedback on your writing, which easy to do here. We’re talking about friendly feedback, and constructive criticism, by the way. That’s the key to getting better and gaining confidence: constant practice and continual fine-tuning based on reader input.
One thing’s for certain: you won’t succeed unless you try, and literary success is all about taking risks, stretching your comfort zone, and growing as a writer. Just wait till you start building Fame Points, HyperBuzzing, and climbing the charts—what a rush! You’ll love it here. We’re all seriously having a blast. We all started out a little nervous, but most of all, excited. Come on in, the water’s fine.
I don’t feel “qualified” to give feedback. Can I still provide it?
Most definitely! Everyone’s input matters equally, just in different ways. While experienced writers can provide specific suggestions to help with wording, pacing, plot elements, and more, non-writers are very much encouraged to give their candid opinions on what they read. After all, an author’s fan base will likely be made up mostly of non-writers.
Did something not make sense to you? Chances are it wouldn’t make sense to other people either, and pointing that out gives the writer a chance to clarify. Maybe you noticed a discrepancy, thought a certain section dragged a little, or spotted a typo. You can make the writer aware of this by adding your feedback.
Bottom line: even the most non-technical input can help immensely, and as a community, we’re all about helping our writers produce the best finished products possible.
Is membership in the Better Writers Club free?
The first step is to join ChapterBuzz, which is absolutely free, and gives you access to all the basic features of the site. If you also wish to join us in the Better Writers Club, you’ll get a 30-day free trial, after which you’ll be invited to continue for just $9.95/month (or just $8.25/month if you choose the yearly package).