Here’s how to apply for ChapterBuzz Author of the Week:
1. Join ChapterBuzz. This is our new writers’ community that can help you build your readership, get feedback on your story, and climb the charts! I plan to feature one ChapterBuzz writer each week. Join here
2. A Pinterest-worthy photo. “Visually stunning” may be a better way to phrase this. For some excellent examples, check out my Pinterest page. Also, be sure to credit the source, even if it’s your own!
3. Your two cents. 250 words or less on what inspires your writing. I’ll follow up via e-mail with some more questions to use for your interview.
Check out these excellent examples from past features:
- After years of hiding my words from the world, I have found my voice
- How to write an entire book at night, in the glow of your iPhone’s screen
- Here’s a reminder to take time for yourself, go for a walk, and look for inspiration in the simple things
Also, the written portion of your entry is subject to light editing, and your photo will be subject to cropping—as display needs dictate.
If this all sounds good to you, please apply by sending your entry to email@example.com. You could be the next writer featured on this blog, and I hope you are! Good luck!