Here’s how to submit your response:
1. Subscribe (free) to our new literary magazine. Books & Buzz Magazine is launching in September, and I want you to be a part of it! If chosen, your response will be featured in the magazine, and go out to all subscribers, which include both readers and writers. It’s a great way to get your name out there! Subscribe here—it’s free
2. An Instagram-worthy photo. “Visually stunning” may be a better way to phrase this. Your photo should be in some way related to your written piece. For some excellent examples, check out my Pinterest page. Also, be sure to credit the source, even if it’s your own.
3. Your two cents. 250 words or less on what inspires your writing.
Check out these excellent examples from past features:
- After years of hiding my words from the world, I have found my voice
- How to write an entire book at night, in the glow of your iPhone’s screen
- Here’s a reminder to take time for yourself, go for a walk, and look for inspiration in the simple things
FYI, the written portion of your entry is subject to light editing, and I may need to crop your photo to make it fit.